Race Day Information
- 2013 race day information
- How to get there, course map and profile
- Showground - race route and facilities
- 2013 UKA road race licence
- 2013 certificate of course accuracy
- 2013 BARR Gold Grade certificate
- Drive the course with Granville Courtnell
- Crossing the start line at the re-arranged 2010 race
- Action just after the start of the re-arranged 2010 race
- Action from the first mile of the 2011 race
- The view from the lead vehicle in the 2012 race
- 2013 letter to local residents
- Road closure map
- 2013 road closure order
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Google map
- Race rules
Bad Weather - if you have any concerns about the weather on race day, please call 07938 924314 to listen to a recorded message.
This page contains information relating to our 2013 race. We will update it as the arrangements for our 2014 race are confirmed.
Our FAQ's are regularly updated as race day approaches - please check them out.
Race packs to all of this year's race entrants were posted on Friday 18 October - please click here to send us an email if you've not received yours.
If you can’t find the answer to your question after looking around this page and at our FAQ's then please send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. But please note that your enquiry will not normally be dealt with during office hours.
On race day itself, please aim to arrive early to give yourself plenty of time to negotiate any traffic build-ups and delays. The car parks will be open from 8am. You should aim to be parked and in the Showground by no later than 10am. The race will start promptly at 11am.