Race Day Information
- 2014 race day information
- How to get there, course map and profile
- Showground - race route and facilities
- 2014 UKA road race licence - coming soon
- 2014 certificate of course accuracy - coming soon
- 2014 BARR Gold Grade certificate - coming soon
- Drive the course with Granville Courtnell
- 2014 letter to local residents - coming soon
- 2014 road closure order
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Google map
- Race Rules
Bad Weather - if you have any concerns about the weather on race day, please call 07938 924314 to listen to a recorded message.
Our FAQ's are regularly updated as race day approaches - please check them out.
Race packs for this year's race were posted on Friday 24 October - please click here to send us an email if you don't received yours.
If you can’t find the answer to your question after looking around this page and at our FAQ's then please send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. But please note that your enquiry will not normally be dealt with during office hours.
On race day itself, please aim to arrive early to give yourself plenty of time to negotiate any traffic build-ups and delays. The car parks will be open from 8am. You should aim to be parked and in the Showground by no later than 10am. The race will start promptly at 11am.